Deep into the Heart of India: God’s Own Country
October 22 – November 7, 2020
Delhi, Cochin, Kumarakom, Kumarakom Backwater, Kovalam
Are your mind, body and spirit calling for attention, expansion and healing?
Have you been feeling like you need to hit the reset button?
Come to heal and know thyself…
on this extraordinarily unique and profound journey of healing and spiritual enlightenment.
This exceptional journey will give you the time, space, and guidance to reset, restore, and uplift your entire being (mind, body, and spirit). You will experience gentle healing yoga; deep, heart-opening meditations; the wisdom and guidance of spiritual mentors; energy work and transmissions; intuitive counseling; a personalized Ayurvedic plan and sessions; and more – all while visiting and traveling through breathtaking places in India.
On our 17-day adventure into wholeness, you will have the opportunity to reboot your entire being on the physical, mental, and spiritual levels. You will:
- Dive into the unfathomable diversity and beauty of Kerala – in the backwaters or beaches, passing through scenery dotted with churches and temples, past spice, tea, coffee and rubber plantations, or simply enjoying natural forests with wildlife reserves filled with elephants
- Encounter deep and diverse spiritual teachings and philosophies to broaden your understanding of life and your purpose in this lifetime
- Learn about the uniqueness of Ayurveda which aims to increase the quality and longevity of a person’s life
- Explore the hidden nooks and crannies of Delhi’s deep spiritual roots and unique spiritual centers
- Have regular access to instruction and guidance from three gifted and experienced spiritual mentors and guides – Irina Morrison, Jeff Vander Clute, and Yanni Maniates – who will be shepherding you on a journey of healing and self-discovery
As well, you will:
- Visit major temples in Delhi
- Meet with high-level spiritual teachers and participate in discussions on spirituality and life
- Experience daily yoga and meditation
- Participate in Deep Healing and Regeneration sessions with Irina, Jeff, and Yanni
- Have access to intuitive energy work
- Enjoy local culture, entertainment, and performances
- Relax at an exclusive beach with all facilities free of charge
While at the high-end Somatheeram Ayurveda Beach Resort you will:
- Enjoy three organic Ayurveda meals each day (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Have an individual Ayurvedic diet plan created for you
- Have initial, daily, and final consultations with an Ayurvedic doctor
- Receive free Ayurvedic remedies during the treatment period
- Experience two hours of Ayurvedic body massage and rejuvenation therapy per day
- Attend Ayurveda lectures
- Participate in Ayurvedic cooking lessons
View the full day-by-day itinerary for Deep into the Heart of India: God’s Own Country.
Experience the depth and breadth of Indian spirituality, the natural beauty and wonder of this ancient land, and a first-class Ayurvedic healing experience that will transform your body, mind, and soul at the internationally known Chowdra Beach on the Arabian Sea. Among other highlights, we will experience a beautiful and peaceful overnight houseboat trip to Alleppey. Each day will offer ample time for reflection, integration, and quality connections with your guides and fellow journeyers.
YOUR GUIDES: Irina Morrison, Jeff Vander Clute, Yanni Maniates
Three highly experienced and internationally recognized facilitators, Irina, Jeff, and Yanni, will offer personalized and heart-based guidance, teachings, and support throughout this journey of discovery. Together, they have decades of experience in guiding people in awakening profoundly and finding wholeness, meaning, well-being, and fulfillment in all aspects of their lives. This is a rare opportunity to have so much in-person quality time with all three of them.
The photo to the right was taken at the deer park in Sarnath, India, at the location where Gautama Buddha first taught the Dharma.
Photo Gallery of Places and Activities Included in the Journey
Investment for Deep into the Heart of India: God’s Own Country
We have endeavored to ensure that his 17-day adventure of awakening will deliver the highest value and transformational benefit. The cost per day for early birds is under $275.00 USD, which includes food, lodging, and everything described above.
*Early-bird price until 5 March 2020: $4,650.00 USD (Early-bird offer is valid if full payment is received by March 31, 2020.)
Regular price: $5,350.00 USD
A deposit of $777.00 USD is payable at the time of the booking and secures your place on the journey.
*Pay at least 50% by April 30, 2020 and receive one personal session with Yanni Maniates or Jeff Vander Clute!
Payment plans are available.
All participants are required to purchase travel insurance.
Single Room Supplement: A surcharge of $1,025.00 USD applies for participants wishing to have a single room.
For additional information or to register your interest, please send us a message via the Contact page. You may also email us at email@example.com. We would love to hear from you and answer any questions you may have!
Program Costs Include:
- Accommodation based on twin share & meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Backwater – Overnight premium houseboat from Kumarakom to Alleppey on full board
- All transport according to program (airport transfer, domestic flight, and transport within South India)
- All monument entrance fees are included in the cost
- Guidance by experienced, authentic, and knowledgeable facilitators and local guides
- Composition of an individual Ayurvedic diet plan
- Initial, daily, and final consultation with the Ayurvedic doctor
- Rejuvenation therapy 2 hours per day
- Cultural entertainment performances
- Exclusive beach with all beach facilities free of charge
- One cooking demonstration
- One Ayurveda lecture class
- Daily Yoga, Meditation, and Energy Healing classes
- Free medicines during the treatment period
- Local taxes
Program Costs Do Not Include:
- International flights
- Tourist visas
- Personal travel insurances
- Extra excursions outside regular program
- Food and drinks outside program
- Personal expenditures
- Tips and gratuities
- Expenses arising from any unforeseen circumstances
You are required to pay a non-refundable deposit of $555 USD for your booking to be confirmed. If your booking is made within 60 days of the departure date, then the full amount is payable at the time of booking.
Payment of the balance of the trip price is due 75 days before the departure date. If this balance is not paid on or before the due date, we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled.
Cancellation by the traveller
If you cancel your booking for any reason, you must notify Enlightening Journeys and Expeditions in writing. Please note that the following charges will apply on cancellation:
- If cancellation takes place 75 days or more prior to departure, we will retain the deposit, regardless of our providers cancellation policy;
- If the cancellation takes place less than 75 days prior to the departure or during the program, all the fees paid will be forfeited, regardless of our providers cancellation policy.
If you fail to join a program, join it after departure, or leave it prior to its completion, no refund will be made.
Cancellation by Enlightening Journeys and Expeditions
Enlightening Journeys and Expeditions reserves the right to cancel any program at any time up to 45 days before departure. Enlightening Journeys and Expeditions is not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking including but not limited to visas, vaccinations, travel insurance excess, or non-refundable flights. Should a program be cancelled, we will refund all the fees paid.